Thursday, August 25, 2022

Committing to Confidence - a Blog Series by Katelyn Andrist

Say it with me, 


I am accepting myself. 


I am accepting my flaws. 


I am accepting how I should be loved and how to love. 


I am accepting the past for that I can not change. 


I am accepting of letting go and not having full control. 


I am accepting that my life is messy but a beautiful mess. 


I am accepting healing, progress, and growth into my life. 


I am accepting that I am changing for the better everyday. I am enough. 


I am accepting my journey in hopes of finding my purpose in this world. 


I am happy and thankful with a smile on my face. 



You are worthy. In life we will continue to go through small and big changes. Do not stress! There is a reason for everything! Look at life as a roadmap and each situation you gain something. Which can be lots of different things like life lessons, blessings, confidence, power, and love. Leading you to the life you deserve and have planned.


 Continue to start each day with gratitude. Creating a happy and healthy home for yourself. Keep fighting. You can do it. You are so capable. Let yourself live for you. 


I am still accepting myself. Here is a picture of me with no makeup. It is time to break down walls and give the world my messy but beautiful self.


-Katelyn Andrist 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lessons I've Learned by Hannah Roque

Hello Section 36!! My name is Hannah Roque, and I currently hold the title of Miss Addison County in Vermont - I’m so excited to be back wit...