Thursday, July 28, 2022

Committing to Confidence - a Blog Series by Katelyn Andrist

M e t a n o i a 


[meh-ta-noy-ah] : Greek 


(n.) The journey of changing one’s mind, heart, self, or way of life. 


“And then she realized that a fresh start was hers for the taking. That she could be the woman she’s always seen on the distant horizon - her future self. One step at a time. Starting today. 


Today I will choose…..me, love, life, and accept my journey for what is in front of me. For the past couple of months I have been changing my life for the better. I am a completely different person for the better. This is because I took a step back and brought some self-reflection / self- awareness to my mind. I saw areas where I was lacking and started to improve them. Improvement is the best form of positive self-care. It was not easy but in the long run was the best decision I made for myself. Change is scary but comes with the best reward. That reward is creating the life you have always wanted. You are the prize and will forever be the prize! Do not ever forget that (“: 


Now, understanding my journey is meant for me. I have unlocked a new beautiful mind, heart, self, and way of life. I have cracked the code for my journey. The answer is my journey. No one will walk through my shoes, have my experiences, nor heart. But at the end of the day I have the power to be vulnerable and open up about my life. Sharing is truly caring. When we share what is going on with our lives and journey we create a powerful conversation. Which creates change. 


Today I will choose my future and write the rules as I go with creating powerful and magical change to the world around me. 


Cheers to change! 


Katelyn Andrist 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lessons I've Learned by Hannah Roque

Hello Section 36!! My name is Hannah Roque, and I currently hold the title of Miss Addison County in Vermont - I’m so excited to be back wit...