Thursday, November 10, 2022

Committing to Confidence - a Blog Series by Katelyn Andrist

Recently in life I have been disconnecting myself from things that do not light up my soul to enjoy my own company. I have been spending more time with myself to heal, grow, and process whatever is happening in my life. It is crazy to think I was adding more extra stress and problems in my life by “connecting” with multiple factors in my life. I always want to keep myself busy but recently I have been understanding “being busy” all the time will not fix my issues in life. I am learning to find a healthy balance of spending time with myself and giving my time to others. 


Here is your friendly reminder to slow down and enjoy your time by yourself. At the end of the day only yourself can give your peace, kindness, support, and love. Your mind is forever growing like you (: You deserve to slow down and take time to grow the different parts of you.

Make sure you are slowing down to take care of yourself and do not miss the beautiful things around you. 


-Katelyn Andrist 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lessons I've Learned by Hannah Roque

Hello Section 36!! My name is Hannah Roque, and I currently hold the title of Miss Addison County in Vermont - I’m so excited to be back wit...