Thursday, May 5, 2022

Committing to Confidence - a Guest Blog Series by Katelyn Andrist

This is a guest blog from Katelyn Andrist, embracing her SII: Commit to Confidence: Envisioning A More Confident You! I hope you enjoy it.

Look at this picture. Is there something wrong with it? 

The answer is simply no. Beauty is not defined by society only you. I see no difference because beauty comes from within. Let this be a reminder that makeup only enhances our true beauty from within. 

"The Sun does not ask permission to shine and neither will I."
-unknown 

Please let this be a reminder you are beautiful just the way you are every morning when you wake up! Only you can define beauty!

You are beautiful!

- Katelyn Andrist 

I want to thank Katelyn for sharing this post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lessons I've Learned by Hannah Roque

Hello Section 36!! My name is Hannah Roque, and I currently hold the title of Miss Addison County in Vermont - I’m so excited to be back wit...