Thursday, September 1, 2022

Committing to Confidence - a Blog Series by Katelyn Andrist

 Things I am no longer apologizing for this year: 


  1. My feelings

  2. Having boundaries 

  3. Saying no to something I am not interested in doing 

  4. Not answering the phone when I can not or do not feel like it 

  5. Taking a break 

  6. Asking for clarity when I do not understand 

  7. How others behave 

  8. Changing and becoming better 

  9. Putting myself first 

  10. Not settling for less than what I deserve 

  11. Letting go when I need to 

  12. Healing at my own pace


It is time to put yourself first. You owe it to yourself. 
When you take time for yourself, things start to fall into place. Take back your life and this year. 


Just be yourself. Your natural beauty self (:


Here is another picture of no filter... just me and the sun.


-Katelyn Andrist 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lessons I've Learned by Hannah Roque

Hello Section 36!! My name is Hannah Roque, and I currently hold the title of Miss Addison County in Vermont - I’m so excited to be back wit...