Thursday, September 22, 2022

Committing to Confidence - a Blog Series by Katelyn Andrist

It is not a reflection on you.

For the longest time I would always blame myself for how people treated me. I felt and created my mind to think I was the problem. It is not my problem nor job to influence people’s opinions of a person, mindset, or life. 

We all have a voice for reason. You choose what you will impact. We see things not as they are but as we are. How people treat you is a reflection on how they view themselves and this world. 


You cannot always control being rejected. You can 100% control the meaning you give it. In life it is not what happens to you, but how you react to it.


You deserve to express your emotions, thoughts, and feelings in a space where you will not be rejected. That is unfair to you. You are allowed to express how you are feeling or what you want. You should be proud of yourself for opening up and saying how you are feeling. If the people around you can not fully listen or have a conversation with you then that is a reflection on them not you. 


Keep on leading with love with an open, honest, and pure heart. The love you give to the world will make its way back to you sooner rather than later. I receive love by filling my heart with Community Service! Johnny is a beautiful reflection of a happy soul and light (:


Keep on expressing yourself! Keep on being you!


Katelyn Andrist 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Accessible Wellness by Alyssa Contreras

Ever wondered why access to wellness seems like a privilege rather than a basic human right? What if I told you that achieving fitness and n...