- Mahatma Gandhi
Push yourself because no one else is going to do it for you. Push yourself to be the best version of yourself mentally, physically and emotionally. This is a new week for you. Let go and stop thinking about last week. Think about now. You have the gift of now. Make your life a masterpiece; imagine NO limitations on what you can be, have, or do. Let no one discourage your ambitious attitude. You don’t need a fan club to achieve your goals. You need confidence in yourself. Be your own motivation. Have an amazing week(: I’m proud of you for coming this far! Keep pushing yourself! Brighter days are coming my love!"
With gratitude,
-Katelyn Andrist
Thursday, March 24, 2022
Committing to Confidence - a Guest Blog Series by Katelyn Andrist
This is a guest blog from Katelyn Andrist, embracing her SII: Commit to Confidence: Envisioning A More Confident You! I hope you enjoy it.
“Keep your thoughts positive because your thoughts become your words. Keep your words positive because your words become your behavior. Keep your behavior positive because your behavior becomes your habits. Keep your habits positive because your habits become your values. Keep your values positive because your values become your destiny.”
I want to thank Katelyn for sharing this story.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Maintain Your Brain: Turning Loss Into a Mission
By Liliana Fogle In December 2019, my life changed forever when I unexpectedly lost my Nanny to a ruptured brain aneurysm. I could not chan...
-
By Liliana Fogle In December 2019, my life changed forever when I unexpectedly lost my Nanny to a ruptured brain aneurysm. I could not chan...
-
If you have been feeling uncomfortable in your own skin lately, this one is for you….. You are not alone. This will pass - it is one of the...
-
By Nazly Zoar Growing up, my story began in a home shaped by resilience. My mother immigrated to the United States in search of a better li...
-
By Kylie Burgess When people see a crown or sash, they often assume the journey has always been filled with confidence, success, and shining...
-
I did an interview once where I was asked what I would say to my abuser if I had the chance. Whether it be right now, in this time and place...
-
By Christa Steiner The road to Miss Connecticut was far from glamorous. It was the culmination of a life's work, in and out of pageantry...
-
By Jillian Young Hi, I’m Jillian Young the founder of Press for the Best As a first year MAO contestant, I have been challenged to grow and...
-
By: Ana Quian Numbers are important to me. They always have been. Like so many people, I am deeply interested in what it takes to achieve a ...
-
By Anistacia Aragon On January 8th, 2020, I lost one of my close friends and classmates to suicide, and my life has never been the same. S...
-
Ime Ekpo is the founder of Walk With Ime, a pageant consulting service. I was flattered that she wanted to visit with us and talk about he...
No comments:
Post a Comment