Thursday, March 24, 2022

Committing to Confidence - a Guest Blog Series by Katelyn Andrist

This is a guest blog from Katelyn Andrist, embracing her SII: Commit to Confidence: Envisioning A More Confident You! I hope you enjoy it.

“Keep your thoughts positive because your thoughts become your words. Keep your words positive because your words become your behavior. Keep your behavior positive because your behavior becomes your habits. Keep your habits positive because your habits become your values. Keep your values positive because your values become your destiny.”


- Mahatma Gandhi

Push yourself because no one else is going to do it for you. Push yourself to be the best version of yourself mentally, physically and emotionally. This is a new week for you. Let go and stop thinking about last week. Think about now. You have the gift of now. Make your life a masterpiece; imagine NO limitations on what you can be, have, or do. Let no one discourage your ambitious attitude. You don’t need a fan club to achieve your goals. You need confidence in yourself. Be your own motivation. Have an amazing week(: I’m proud of you for coming this far! Keep pushing yourself! Brighter days are coming my love!"

With gratitude,
-Katelyn Andrist 


I want to thank Katelyn for sharing this story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lessons I've Learned by Hannah Roque

Hello Section 36!! My name is Hannah Roque, and I currently hold the title of Miss Addison County in Vermont - I’m so excited to be back wit...