Thursday, March 31, 2022

Proclamation For Manhattan - An Announcement from Katelyn Andrist

An announcement from Katelyn Andrist. I hope you are as excited as I am about  it.

Since November I have been working hard and pushing myself with passing a proclamation for the city of Manhattan, Kansas! I wanted to create a difference and truly live out my mission statement on my proclamation!! 5 months later, 7 different cities, and over 600 vision boards later
my dream became a reality!! Don’t worry I won’t stop here πŸ˜‰ 

I am so grateful to announce my proclamation  “Envisioning Your Future Day” April 5th every year in Manhattan, Kansas! Every year on this day we will celebrate the visions, hopes, and dreams that give us our futures!! We never know what our future has in store for us and where we might go!! But I do know when one is confident and loves themselves genuinely they will go far! 


I am confident every single one of you has a bright future!! Stay tuned for a special event on April 5th!!

Thank you so much to the City Hall of Manhattan, City Commissions, and Mayor Linda Morse for this opportunity!! 

May we continue to break down society and create an empowering, healing, growing, and unique community!! This project is dedicated to a beautiful friend of my mothers, Robyn Waller who passed away a few short months ago. Her beautiful soul and bright smile will forever be missed. On this day may we remember Robyn and how she was a leader who brought awareness, support, and love to everyone who encouraged her. Her vision board, words, and her beautiful souls will live on forever ❤️

Also, a special shout-out to my best friend Alyssa for all her help πŸ™‚

I want to thank Katelyn for allowing me to share this announcement. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lessons I've Learned by Hannah Roque

Hello Section 36!! My name is Hannah Roque, and I currently hold the title of Miss Addison County in Vermont - I’m so excited to be back wit...