Monday, September 18, 2023

Introducing Mariah Larocque Photography!

One thing I love is seeing Section 36 Forevers start off on new adventures. We saw it not too long ago when Jaelyn Wratchford talked about starting her own business. Today we get to learn about Mariah Larocque Photography! What’s fabulous about this endeavor is that it gives Mariah the opportunity to work with other S36 Forevers over the course of her day. It doesn’t get much better than that!


What is
Mariah Larocque Photography all about? Let’s see what Mariah had to say about it…

“What started as a hobby in my early teens has now turned into a profession that not only brings me joy, but also my clients! And that's the most important and fulfilling part of my job- your happiness and satisfaction! I aim to provide top-quality services to my clients, whether for personal or business purposes. I'm also devoted to collaborating in ways that help meet your social media needs and that bring your photoshoot ideas to life! Whether we are going for a classic shoot or something outside the box, let's work together to make your dreams a reality. Need help with social media? Let's chat about tricks of the trade that can take your online presence to the next level.
 
As I launch my new business, I want you to know that I am committed to delivering the best to my clients; by capturing and showcasing their special moments through the lens and also providing a communicative, collaborative and fun experience.
 
On my site you will find a variety of unique services. I offer many packages from photography, to acting reels to social media services. If there is something you don't see but are curious about, contact me!”

I absolutely recommend you check out her website and follow her on Instagram so you can learn more about what she has to offer. Plus, stay tuned because she will soon be having a grand opening of her new studio space in the Saco/Biddeford, ME area. You won't want to miss that announcement! How about some examples of her work? Check out these beauties!









And, remember I talked about her ability to work with other Forevers? Check out these amazing shots she took of S36F Marisa Moorhouse!





Be sure to reach out to Mariah so she can make this same sort of magic with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lessons I've Learned by Hannah Roque

Hello Section 36!! My name is Hannah Roque, and I currently hold the title of Miss Addison County in Vermont - I’m so excited to be back wit...