Thursday, April 14, 2022

"Becoming Confident" - An Announcement from Katelyn Andrist

An announcement from Katelyn Andrist. I hope you are as excited as I am about  it.

I am beyond grateful and excited to announce I have written and published a Children’s Book, “Becoming Confident!" Becoming Confident tells the story of a young dancer named Lula as she takes on the journey towards discovering the beauty of accepting who you are and becoming confident in who you are meant to be! This book brings awareness on mental health, body positivity, anxiety, and difficult conversations about our insecurities! I have created this book to advocate, educate, and create a more confident future for an individual’s self-esteem!!
 

This has been one of my biggest dreams and goals this year!!! This book has been in the making since November!!! I couldn’t have done it alone! I had an amazing team who stood behind me and helped my visions come to life!! Ava is one of co-authors and Sarah is the illustrator!! Thank you so much to the both of you for all your help, hard work, and endless nights together!! 

A big shout out to Mr.Rollin who brought my book to life!! He was just so sweet and such an amazing supporter!! The Kansas State University Printing was absolutely fabulous!!! KSU has supported me this whole year through my journey to Miss Kansas! I am so grateful! 

If you would like to purchase “Becoming Confident!” I have created a quick and easy way for you to purchase a book!! You can fill out this link down below!!! All proceeds 100% go towards the book and shipping!!I am so excited to share my heart with Kansas!! πŸ’– When you buy one book the KSU printing will donate a book to our local churches, business, dance studios, schools, and more!!!! 

Cheers to what amazing things are ahead!! I know I can’t wait!!! 

Thank you so much!!! 

-Katelyn Andrist 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lessons I've Learned by Hannah Roque

Hello Section 36!! My name is Hannah Roque, and I currently hold the title of Miss Addison County in Vermont - I’m so excited to be back wit...