Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Committing to Confidence - a Guest Blog Series by Katelyn Andrist

This is a guest blog from Katelyn Andrist, embracing her SII: Commit to Confidence: Envisioning A More Confident You! I hope you enjoy it.

Happiness. 

Remember..... you deserve happiness & love. No one can take that away from you. It’s okay to put yourself first. You need to be selfish when it comes to your health and future. 

April will be filled with opportunity.
April will be filled with positivity.
April will be filled with peace.
April will be filled with adventures.
April will be filled with kindness.
April will be filled with love. April is your month to make new, heal, and grow. 

It’s your lucky month(:

-xoxox, 

Kateln Andrist

I want to thank Katelyn for sharing this story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lessons I've Learned by Hannah Roque

Hello Section 36!! My name is Hannah Roque, and I currently hold the title of Miss Addison County in Vermont - I’m so excited to be back wit...