Monday, April 25, 2022

Happy Tenth Anniversary K. Garcia Productions!

What an incredible accomplishment! Today marks the ten year mark for K. Garcia Productions, and the woman behind it all Kelsey Garcia Witzgall!

Over that time, K. Garcia Productions, has been a true asset to Section 36. Not only has Kelsey taken some pretty outstanding photographs of Forevers but she was actually an interview guest herself! I'm honored to feature so much of her work, in so many places throughout the Section 36 suite of blogs.

Below, you'll see just a few of the times K. Garcia Productions has made Section 36 a better place.

Congratulations!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Lessons I've Learned by Hannah Roque

Hello Section 36!! My name is Hannah Roque, and I currently hold the title of Miss Addison County in Vermont - I’m so excited to be back wit...