Thursday, June 16, 2022

Committing to Confidence - a Guest Blog Series by Katelyn Andrist

This is a guest blog from Katelyn Andrist, embracing her SII: Commit to Confidence: Envisioning A More Confident You! I hope you enjoy it.


‘I love when people
doubt me. It makes me work harder to prove them wrong.” - Derek Jeter


Let people talk about you. 


Let people start rumors. 


Let people tell you their side of the story.


 Let people prove themselves. 


Let people prove their true colors. 


Let people doubt you because one day you will prove them wrong. 


Continue to keep your head up and lead with your heart. Only YOU have control over yourself. You do not have control over others. How they treat you and say behind your back is a reflection on them. You need to focus on you. Focus on your journey filling your heart with love, kindness, and pure intentions. 


Only you can truly doubt yourself. Believe in yourself. PROVE yourself and others wrong my love. 


-Katelyn Andrist 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Maintain Your Brain: Turning Loss Into a Mission

By  Liliana Fogle In December 2019, my life changed forever when I unexpectedly lost my Nanny to a ruptured brain aneurysm. I could not chan...