Thursday, June 2, 2022

Committing to Confidence - a Guest Blog Series by Katelyn Andrist

This is a guest blog from Katelyn Andrist, embracing her SII: Commit to Confidence: Envisioning A More Confident You! I hope you enjoy it.

"At the right time, I, the Lord, will make it happen." - Isaiah 60: 22

Do not overthink. If it's God's will, then it will happen. If it's not, God has a better plan. Be at peace knowing that. Live everyday with a peaceful heart at rest because the Lord has created us with such great purpose! You have a purpose in this world! Every single one of us wakes up with a purpose filled with hope, love, passion, and healing. 

We are now in a new month of June

Let June bring peace
Let June bring love 
Let June bring joy 
Let June bring new beginnings 
Let June bring growth 
Let June bring healing 
Let June bring a new better version of you 

June is a new opportunity to allow yourself to give all your stress, worries, and anxiety to God. Instead of worrying about things out of your control just pray to God. He already knows your plan and purpose. 

You have an amazing life to live out with such great purpose! 

How will you discover your purpose today? 

My purpose is giving back to others and serving the communities! I want to make sure EVERYONE feels loved, comfortable, and confident in who they are(": 

-Katelyn Andrist 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lessons I've Learned by Hannah Roque

Hello Section 36!! My name is Hannah Roque, and I currently hold the title of Miss Addison County in Vermont - I’m so excited to be back wit...